Be Luminous Yoga Teacher Training Programs Will Change Your Life
Learn more at an Open House Thursday May 11, 2016. Free Class with pre-registration.
Whether you want to teach yoga or not, our ongoing Teacher Training Programs will change your life and empower you to change others' lives as well.
Teaching is an art. It requires precision, grace, intuition and knowledge, all perfectly balanced. To teach yoga is a particularly rewarding challenge; teachers must show up completely in the moment, available to their students with a profound willingness, vulnerably and strength.
At Be Luminous Yoga, our Teacher Development Programs offer growth and empowerment opportunities to those considering teaching for the first time, new teachers and experienced teachers through a variety of venues. These programs are also impactful for students of yoga who wish to deepen their exploration of yoga.
No matter what track you choose, you won't be disappointed. As one 2012 200-hour participant said, "The Be Luminous Yoga Teacher Training was worth every penny and then some."
View and download our 200-Hr Teacher Training information brochure here (pdf).
- 6-week program with up to 7 students.
- An impactful program to deepen your capacity to connect through assisting and teaching.
- This can be taken as part of the 500-Hour RYT Program (300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training).
- Applications due in December (Apply by October for payment plan option).
- Dive into the anatomy and physiology of the postures of yoga.
- Study and apply the traditional teachings of yoga to your own life.
- Experience personal breakthroughs and put them into action in your life.
- Leave ready to teach!
Our 200-Hour Teacher Training offers you a 200-Hour Yoga Alliance certification, and the program is certified with the Washington State Workforce Training Board. Learn more here.
- Work at your own pace - start when your ready, complete on your own time.
- Combine 4 Core Courses, with Electives of your choosing, to craft a program that is right for you.
- Put a personal project into action in the world.
- Download a Brochure & Application today!
- Learn about our extensive Electives Program that allows you to study with Jodi Boone, Liz Doyle, Melissa Longfellow, YogaLab guest teachers and more. Receive certifications in Restorative Yoga, Pranayama, Ayurveda, Children's Yoga and more.
- Work with a senior BLY teacher to enhance your teaching skills.
- Assist and teach in a regular BLY class.
- Receive one-on-one coaching and activities specifically designed to support your defined areas of growth.