6-Week Mentoring Program - 7 Student Cap
The Teacher Take-Off program is an intensive 6-week program that will empower you with concrete tools and coaching to become a powerful assistant and teacher who makes a difference for your students. The program accounts for 30 hours of the 300 Hour Teacher Training Program. If you have not yet applied for our 300 HR Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Program, you can learn more here, or download the brochure and application here.
In the Teacher Take-Off program, you will have opportunities to assist, teach live classes at Be Luminous Yoga, and receive feedback on all elements of your teaching. You'll work diligently on assisting, deepening your teaching of physical asana, layering in teaching beyond asana for empowerment, and connecting with your students powerfully. You'll deepen your understanding of why you teach and how you show up as a teacher and human through the Lightyear Leadership Personal Legacy program.
Specifically, you will leave this program with:
- Learn to enjoy giving and receiving feedback.
- Become comfortable being coached by others and coaching others.
- Hone your teaching specificity and language for impact.
- Drop your scripts and respond to students in real-time.
- Expand your capacity to make a difference for your students with mini in-class workshops and comfort teaching all levels of students.
- Co-teach a free community class, open to the public, on Saturdays 10:45-11:45AM at Be Luminous.
- Refine your assisting skills.
- Assist in real classes and receive feedback.
- Learn to read student's bodies effectively.
- Location: Be Luminous Yoga
- Dates: January 9 - February 13,2018
- Times: Tuesdays, 7:20-9:10PM
- Times: Saturdays Class: 10:45-11:45AM
Enroll in the Teacher Take-Off Program
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Participants: Please download the Teacher Take-Off Enrollment Form for this program and return it to email@example.com. If you have already completed the 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Application and been accepted into the program, you do not need to complete the application again. If not, please complete an application for the 300-HR Training, which you can download here.
Non 300-Hour Participants: Please download this application and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone who has completed a 200-Hour Teacher Training is welcome to apply for this program without participating in the 300-HR Advanced Yoga Teacher Training.
Tuition, Payment and Refunds
300 Hour Teacher Trainees: $695, due upon enrollment
Non-300 Hour Trainees: $795, due upon enrollment
Tuition Refund Policy: Refunds for the tuition of this program follow the State of Washington Workforce Training Board refund policies, and work on the percentage of the program you have completed. If you withdraw from the program before it begins, you will be given a full refund minus a $50 processing fee. After the program begins, you will be awarded a refund based on the percentage of the program you have completed, but not less than a $50 processing fee.