Sequening a yoga practice - whether at home or for the studio - is an art and a science. Working with Liz Doyle- one of the Pacific Northwest's premier teachers, this two-day workshop will expand your personal practice, and enhance any teacher's ability to respond to their student's needs and desires. You will learn to:
- Sequence for anatomy, energy and balancing the nervous system.
- Hone your ability to respond to the needs of the people in your classes.
- Sequence effective personal & group classes peek poses, potential & energy.
- Enhance your ability to modify and intensify classes.
- Create sequencing for personal and private uses, as well as group classes.
This program is suitable for yogis with a dedicated practice, as well as teachers. This electives is a required course in the Be Luminous Yoga 500 Hour Certification program. Look for Enrollment forms soon.