Come join Chelle Swierz and Nicole Tsong this WINTER 2015 for an unforgettable yoga and surf getaway inspired by the spiritually sublime setting of Playa Los Cerritos in Baja Mexico. Combining the freedom of a vacation with the mindfulness of a retreat, we’ve created this getaway to nourish your body and feed your soul while maintaining a sense of fun and adventure. Whether you’re looking to get your zen on or master hanging ten, this getaway is about the celebration of spirit.
Hidden away along the Baja California coast, with its white sandy beaches and stunning turquoise waters, lies the magical Playa Los Cerritos. Only a 4 hour flight from Seattle, Washington, this laid back coastal town is the antithesis of Cabo San Lucas. A mere 15 minutes outside the artists’ haven of Todos Santos, is an unspoiled surfers hideaway ideal for surfing, swimming and beach bumming.
Winter 2015 with Chelle Swierz and Nicole Tsong February 23-28, 2015 (5 nights)
- Daily yoga and meditation
- 2 surf lessons and an additional 3rd day of equipment rental.
- Airport transport
- Breakfast and healthy snacks every day and a chef for 3 delicious dinners.
- Closing night celebration of traditional fish bbq with fire dancer and drummer.
- Temescal spa sweat lodge experience.
- Day trip excursion to Todos Santos.
What is not included:
- Dinner two evenings
- Massages or any additional activities