Your Next Evolution...
The Be Luminous Yoga 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
Gain Your Yoga Alliance 500 Hour RYT Certification
Key Elements of the Be Luminous Yoga 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Start when you are ready with the core or elective courses. Complete at your own pace. Take one year or 3.
- Take your teaching and learning to new heights through 155 hours of Core Curriculum.
- Personalize your focus through 145 hours of electives.
- Download a Brochure & Application today.
Core Courses - Required
The four Core Courses in this program ensure that you not only gain important tools for effective teaching, from deeper applied anatomy to workshop design skills, but that you also gain the ability to coach and lead others. From this platform, any yoga teaching niche is elevated. Core Courses account for 155 contact hours of the required 300 hours. Click each button below to learn more.
We’ve brought together the best in the business to share their expertise in our Elective Courses. You can choose to specialize in a particular niche, or diversify your learning. Choose from these modules to complete 105 hours of your 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. Learn more about each course by clicking on it, and learn more about each of these impactful and knowledgeable teachers at the 300-Hour Faculty Page.
You can start electives anytime after being accepted into the program. Click on each elective to learn more about that program.
April 1-2 2017: Saturday and Sunday 10AM-6PM
April 21-23, 2017 : Friday 6-9PM, Saturday 9AM-6PM and Sunday 9AM-5PM (with 1 hour lunch break) at Be Luminous Yoga.
October 14-15, 2017: Details coming soon!
- A complete 90 Hour certification with the Yoga Alliance is available though Next Genereation Yoga
All courses are offered at BLY and other Seattle locations annually, including: 2-7 Year Olds, 8-12 Year Olds & Advanced Training
Choose any one of the amazing and life-changing Baptiste Programs to count for 60 hours of training (even if the training is longer).
Register with the Baptiste Yoga Institute and download and submit a BLY Enrollment Form to gain credit for the program.
- Choose any one of the amazing and life-changing Baptiste Programs to count for 60 hours of training (even if the training is longer).
- Register with the Baptiste Yoga Institute and download and submit a BLY Enrollment Form to gain credit for the program.
Pre & Post-Natal; Yoga Teacher Training - Jodi Boone
Next Offered TBD
Tuition & Applications
Tuition for this program is based on the cost of individual modules. The Core Courses run from $5,200-$6,200 to complete, depending on choices you make on lodging, etc. Based on the electives you choose, your tuition will be $3,000+ for those courses.
To apply, please complete the Application Form at the end of the Brochure. You will receive confirmation of your acceptance into the program within two weeks of application. For each module that you intend to do, you will complete a specific enrollment form available on each program page.